- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HT Group is currently partnering with a growing, Austin-based manufacturing entity looking for an experienced Procurement Manager for an immediate need. This would be an onsite role at their South Austin corporate headquarters and warehousing facilities.
- Manage and improve the processes/production and development activities specific to the Global Supply Chain.
- Develop total cost reduction strategies and implement cost reduction programs.
- Priorities and Support the implementation of multiple source streams in the supply chain.
- Work closely with Parent Company and utilize all resources to drive/improve OTD from suppliers
- Manage materials and continuous material supply flow.
- Participate and own regular supplier meetings and manage action items to closure.
- In collaboration with sourcing group, source and qualify new suppliers for all manufacturing components.
- Support sourcing in negotiating pricing, terms, and schedules with strategic suppliers.
- Support supplier development through ongoing supplier audits and scorecard implementation, and corrective action processes.
- Create and implement Supply Chain Roadmap to support revenue of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or similar technology disciplines.
- 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or similar disciplines.
- Experience with international purchasing and sourcing including ability to interact and work with teams which are geographically dispersed.
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Able to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Self-directed and able to complete multiple projects with limited supervision.
The HT Group
BusinessView all jobs at The HT Group