- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HT Group is currently hiring for a Legal Assistant to support a local law firm in the Austin area. In this role you will play an important part in direct client-facing interactions to include: external communications, attending board meetings, drafting agendas, and more. The ideal candidate is highly professional, detail-oriented, and has professional written and verbal communication skills.
Downtown Austin (In-Office, some local travel required)
Pay of $60k-80k
- Direct client-facing interactions daily, including communicating with experts in the fields of land development, engineering, finance, etc.
- Prepare for Board Meetings by creating agendas and drafting proper documents such as Orders, Resolutions etc.
- Attend monthly Board Meetings to take meeting minutes and interact with external consultants
- Prepare and maintain annual calendars of events, deadlines, and regulatory filings for multiple clients
- Processing real estate matters on behalf of the client, including easements, deeds, annexations, exclusions, etc.
- Corresponding with directors, residents, members of the public, consultants, and governmental agencies
- Assist Attorneys and other Legal Assistants with additional needs such as drafting correspondence and researching information
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of professional work experience in a similar role (legal field highly preferred)
- Experience with proofing and editing documents is a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills (emphasis on grammar, spelling, writing skills)
- Exceptional organization skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and manage multiple deadlines
- Professional demeanor with a high level of communication
The HT Group
LegalView all jobs at The HT Group