- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HT Group has a client Seeking a Jr. FP&A Analyst who is detail oriented, has a diligent work ethic and passionate about finance to work with budgeting, and data analyses.
This is a full-time direct hire position that provides a remote work schedule.
All qualified applicants may apply below or send an email to Yaya.Moore@TheHTGroup.com
This position will be focused on two key responsibilities
1. management of our FP&A system and related data (liaison between FP&A and Accounting)
2. Leading a weekly reporting process centered around the provision of Key Performance Indicators to the Executive team and board each month
- Skillset focused around Organization - This is vital (Maintenance of data cleanliness/accuracy and regular timeline management will be the cornerstones of this position)
- Strong Excel Skillset - Must!!
- Experience with Accounting or FP&A Systems - Could be taught if willing to learn
- Exposure to/work with SaaS and Professional Service Business models a plus - Very Nice to have, but not vital
Open to candidates that have with 1-2 years of Jr. level Accounting or FP&A experience -or- Recent graduates demonstrating organizational capabilities and maturity (particularly if they have relevant intern-based experience)
Does not have to be based in Austin, TX
The HT Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The HT Group
Get fresh Senior Financial Analyst FP&A jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.