Business Development Branch Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
The HT Group is partnering with a credit union here in Austin to find a Business Development Branch Manager! In this role you will be responsible for managing branch personnel and oversee day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent people skills and has confidence working in a banking environment.
- Train, mentor/coach, and monitor all branch personnel
- Manage staffing, scheduling, and delegate work assignments
- Enforce policies and procedures, including monitoring and driving performance goals
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships through strong community involvement.
- Oversee day to day operations of the branch and participate in daily operations and sales
- Drive, monitor and report progress on branch objectives, standards, and goals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years of retail banking operations experience
- A minimum of two years supervisory or management experience in a financial institution
- Working knowledge of cash handling procedures, including account reconciliation and balancing
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, Office, and Word)
The HT Group
BusinessView all jobs at The HT Group