Sales Account Executive
- Posted: 6 days ago
Be part of a team that is known for excellence. JPG Plumbing & Mechanical Services is a privately owned, high performing Plumbing, HVAC, and Industrial Vacuum services company serving a sophisticated client base in the Washington DC and Baltimore metropolitan markets. Many of our clients have mission critical Healthcare, Commercial Office, Hospitality, Biotech, and Industrial facilities. Our success and solid reputation are attributable to providing quality solutions and rapid response to customer needs.
We are seeking a talented, self-starter for a Sales Account Executive position to serve our ever-growing customer base. The Sales Account Executive will be an experienced, career minded sales professional with a successful track record in achieving their sales goals. The Account Executive will assist in growing new business and developing strong customer relationships by providing in depth solutions and strong partner relationships aligning with our core competencies.
You are the ideal candidate that demonstrates a strong knowledge of commercial plumbing, HVAC and/or Industrial Vacuum services. You are driven to succeed, are resourceful and thrive in an outside sales environment. You excel at finding and closing new business, selling value, and work independently. You are committed to providing excellent customer service. You deserve a dynamic work culture, a safe work environment and a company that values and empowers you to succeed!
- Grow Customer Base
- Provide Customer consultations and pricing
- Work with internal teams to ensure customer success
- Achieve Sales Goals
- Work with Sales Management and Business Development to develop key customer relationships
- Make telephone and field calls to present value driven solutions to existing and potential new customers
- Build Customer Loyalty
- Prospect and forecast on a monthly basis
- Track Leads, Opportunities, and Sales in the CRM
- Attend Sales Meetings and product training events
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 10 years in the Plumbing / HVAC / Vacuum Services business
- Minimum 5 years business to business sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRMs
As an integral part of our team, you will receive a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Base Salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) w/ Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Time
- Vehicle Allowance
Your future is with JPG and your success is unlimited. Contact us today and let us know you are ready to take your future to the next level.
For immediate consideration submit your resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The HR Team
BusinessView all jobs at The HR Team
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?