Financial Director (Remote)
- $48 Hourly
The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is a community of professionals who believe in the power of interior design to improve the human experience. With more than 21,000 members, we serve to unite people who share our belief and seek collaboration with those working to promote the value of interior design through networking, knowledge and information sharing, education and training, business support and advocacy.
The Financial Director supports the mission of ASID through the direction and oversight of the key financial and administrative activities of the Association that ensures the financial model needed to continue the success and impact of the organization. This role works as part of the Executive Team to create annual budgets, forecast future growth, manage expenditures, and ensure the financial stability of the organization.
Essential Functions include:
- Strategic Financial Leadership
- Lead the collaborative process of developing and implementing short- and long-term fiscal planning and budgets, with a focus on the overall financial success of the organization.
- Financial Oversight
- Administrative Operations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in accounting and database software
- Financial management experience
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Strong aptitude for math
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles
ASID is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision plan, generous annual leave & holidays, a 401(k) plan with company contribution, plus more. This is a remote work schedule.
The salary range for this position is $85,000 to $99,000 based on level of experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
ASID is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The HR TeamSavannah, GA
EducationView All The HR Team Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.