Accounting/Data Entry Clerk
The HR Team Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have great typing skills, accuracy, detail orientation, are dedicated, patient, and skilled at maintaining data on automated accounting and financial systems, this may be the job for you!
A&L Foods seeks a full-time Data Entry Clerk for our suburban Baltimore, MD Accounting Department. The position is responsible to maintain accurate and up-to-date computerized information for customers on products the company sells.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Notify customers of new products, cost changes and product updates as needed.
- Respond to customer, and co-workers emails and phone calls regarding product information.
- Maintain individual cost files for retail customers.
- Enter promotional deals and offers into various web-based programs.
- Assist in invoice reconciliation regarding cost discrepancies.
- Assist in answering the phone and processing orders throughout the day.
- Assist in driver delivery invoicing.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of data entry experience, and proficient typing speed.
- Basic understanding of automated financial and accounting systems.
- Proficient knowledge using the Internet and Excel required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to recognize situations that could become potential problems and present solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
Why join A&L Foods?
A&L is closely monitoring COVID-19 and is taking appropriate safety precautions to protect the workplace. We have been in business since 1938 and have been serving the major metropolitan areas on the East Coast with dry, frozen, and refrigerated retail and institutional specialty groceries. We are a unique specialty food distributor servicing national and regional chain stores, large institutional accounts, independent grocers, specialty/ gourmet stores, delis, restaurants, nursing homes, hospitals, and schools. A&L Foods remains one of the last local family owned and operated food distribution companies in the country. Now in our third generation, A&L Foods remains committed to our customers. Apply today to join a team dedicated to service and superior product knowledge!
We offer a competitive benefits package including paid time off, 6 paid Federal holidays plus up to 13 Jewish holidays, medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) Plan with company match, and employee assistance program.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, and resume for consideration.
Phone calls and emails regarding this job posting are not accepted.
A&L Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The HR Team
BusinessView all jobs at The HR Team