Sr Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Project Coordinator position is a professional, mid-level opportunity for the individual seeking a career path to management. The Senior Project Coordinator will be required to develop and demonstrate knowledge of the company’s projects and customers; leadership skills; attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management capabilities. The Senior Project Coordinator will organize and track all activity on assigned projects. Some activities include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing conference calls, updating project files, updating and preparing customer reports, and ensuring all communications and notifications are distributed and received.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
• Provide support on assigned projects and tasks by coordinating communications, updating files, and maintaining meeting calendars.
• Work with Project Director to develop and maintain detail work schedules and assignment of project tasks.
• Track outstanding issues and follow up on action items as required.
• Maintain electronic project files by updating SharePoint and network project folders with project documents and deliverables to meet mandated deadlines, that could include work after hours.
• Produce project documents by formatting, printing, copying, and binding project deliverables.
• Actively learn the customer requirements of assigned projects in order to become a valuable resource on the project.
• Learn and become proficient with the use of survey software application(s) to enter and revise deficiencies and other survey outcomes.
• Attend meetings and document meeting minutes.
• Provide support across multiple projects.
• Be aware of, and responsive to the needs of field staff and customers that may occasionally require support outside of normal business hours.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years of project support experience. Additional 4 years of experience will substitute for a bachelor’s degree. •
• Intermediate to advanced competency in Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and PowerPoint).
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent organization and time management skills.
• Significant experience in environments where attention to detail is a key requirement. • Must be able to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Must have experience creating, reviewing, editing & formatting documents (e.g., proposals, manuals, presentations, etc.).
• Must have solid grammar and punctuation skills, including the ability to compose emails and letters that are grammatically correct and properly formatted.
The HR SOURCE
Why work with the HR Source? We are a boutique staffing company with over 25 years of experience assisting Human Resource professionals, Administrative professionals and Financial professionals in the DMV area. Our goal is to ensure the success and satisfaction of our clients and candidates to build long term professional relationships.
TechnologyView all jobs at The HR SOURCE