The Guilford House has an exciting opportunity for RN Evening Supervisor. We are a 75 bed skilled rehabilitation facility. We offer any excellent work environment and atmosphere.
- The primary purpose of the RN Supervisor is to ensure quality care to our skilled rehab patient's.
- You will work as a liaison with other clinicians, physicians, labs, radiology, etc.
- Problem solve as issues arise.
- You will supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the charge nurses as well as the CNAs.
- Supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as may be directed by the DNS, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Must be able to show leadership and possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, policies and procedures, etc.,that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited school of nursing, college or university.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a skilled rehabilitation setting or hospital setting.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply online, or come into The Guilford House and complete an application.