We have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to join our Intellectual Developmental Disabilities team of talented professionals!
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling.
- Candidate must have at least one (1) year experience in treating or working with children and adolescents with intellectual and developmental diagnoses and relevant treatment modalities.
- Must have at least one (1) year of supervisory or senior clinician experience. Experience in working with Waivers desirable.
- Must possess and retain full Master's licensure by the State of Michigan; LMSW, LLP licensure preferred.
- Must meet the requirements for Children’s Mental Health Professional a(CMHP) and Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP) within 120 days of hire.
- Experience with electronic medical record highly preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be organized, creative, flexible, and provide, non-judgmental, culturally competent, unconditional care.
- Individual must be highly organized and demonstrate competence in providing services to consumers of psychiatric and specialized services. Must have valid driver’s license and favorable driving record. Must have the ability to appropriately handle crisis situations. Evenings and some weekends will be required.
The Supervisor will be responsible for all administrative and clinical functioning of the program. This shall include all the functions necessary for the delivery of services to the persons served by the program. Regular working hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., with a minimum of one late evening shift per week. Based on the needs of the clients and the program, additional hours are expected including evening and weekends.
The Guidance believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line by logging onto our website at www.guidance-center.org/careers
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity