Three's Lead Teacher
- Expired: December 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Growing Patch is one of the coolest and loving schools to work for with the most ADORABLE kids in town. We are seeking leaders in the education field to rise and grow within our company. We are seeking Caregivers and Assistants.
Are you ready to join not just a job but a family?!
A Lead Teacher is responsible for all aspects of the care & education for the children enrolled in their class: physical caregiving, developmental assessments, following an age-appropriate curricular plan, and facilitation of supportive relationships with the director, co-workers, parents, and students.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
Talk, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, and controls. Tend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers or potty training. Often required to stand and sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat, or crawl.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Age Groups we're Hiring for: Infant / Toddler / Three's
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds and in case of emergency a 40-pound child
- First Aid Training & CPR Training
- Education Requirements listed below:
* Degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education from accredited College or University accompanied with 6 months experience working in an Early Childhood Program.
* CDA or approved post secondary credential accompanied with 1 year supervised teaching experience working in an Early Childhood Program.
*60 Credits in a Degree Program accompanied with an Certificate in Early Childhood (16 Credits, and 1 year supervised teaching experience working in an Early Childhood Program.
* Bachelors in Elementary Education from an accredited College or University accompanied with 6 Credits in approved ECE and/or CD courses (may be part of Bachelor's Degree), and 6 months experience working in an Early Childhood Program.
* Bachelors in any field from an accredited College or University accompanied with 12 Credits in approved ECE and/or CD courses (may be part of Bachelor's degree), and 6 months experience working in an Early Childhood Program
If you are looking for a career and school to call home, we are looking to hear from you!
COVID-19 considerations: All staff and parents wear a mask. Daily temperature checks, handwashing hourly, ZONO for sanitizing daily, and end of day fogger spray down daily. No parents are allowed past the receptionist area.
The Growing Patch
EducationView all jobs at The Growing Patch