Maintenance Technician Day Shift HVAC certified
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing a variety of routine skilled and semi skilled maintenance tasks throughout the facility. This available position includes an emphasis on painting and requires demonstrated experience in commercial painting. The successful applicant will present with a willingness to work, flexibility with regard to assignments, and an excellent attendance record.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.00
SAME DAY PAY NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Must have general knowledge of a variety of skilled and semi-skilled maintenance tasks prefer HVAC knowledge.
- Must be able to read, write, and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Must have skill to perform general construction tasks.
- Must be a high school graduate
- Must have 2 years of maintenance or construction experience.
- Must present a work history that demonstrates an excellent record of attendance and timeliness.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensures a safe, comfortable, sanitary environment for residents, staff, and visitors in accordance with Federal, State and Corporate requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures.
- Requires full range of body motion.
Maintenance Technician Administrative responsibilities:
- Maintains equipment necessary to meet Center needs.
- Understands department budget.
- Maintains written records and documents of services performed according to Federal, State and Corporate requirements.
- Participates in assigned meetings and in-services.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Maintenance Team!
The Groves Rehab and Healthcare CenterIndependence, MO
Real EstateView All The Groves Rehab and Healthcare Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.