Located minutes from historic Franklin, Tennessee, The Grove is a 1,100-acre, private, gated community offering a distinctive club resort lifestyle, complete with Williamson County's only Greg Norman Signature Golf Course and the most comprehensive amenity and recreation package of any community in the region.
The Grove is home to the Rosemary Spa which offers massage therapy, soothing body treatments, deep cleansing and anti-aging treatments, mini peels with no downtime, and nail services. The Rosemary Spa Boutique features luxuries spa products such as aromatherapy candles, lotions, essential oils, and Yon-ka skin care products to hydrate, protect and nourish your skin. The Rosemary Spa is currently looking to hire a full time Nail Technician.
The Nail Technician performs professional nail, hand and foot treatments. They must possess a thorough knowledge of the nails, including a basic knowledge of hand and foot massage techniques and a neat application of polish. They also offer luxurious spa therapies for their clients. They must possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa’s specific nail service offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests. They must hold and maintain a current Tennessee license.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional nail, hand and foot treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock work area as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Exfoliating and removing rough skin from the hands and feet
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Must hold and maintain a current Tennessee license
- Minimum of 1 year as a nail technician, manicurist or pedicurist in a salon or day spa
- Can easily and willingly interact with other members of the salon or spa team as to provide a seamless customer experience
- Must adhere to the highest standards of sanitation, which includes cleaning and sanitizing tools and equipment
- Enjoy a team environment and frequent interaction with their co-workers
- Be customer-service oriented and friendly
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be organized and tidy, able to multi-task
- Be flexible and cooperative
- Be well-groomed and professional-looking
- Be able to work weekends
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- Current State of Tennessee Nail Technician (Required)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: