As Team Leader, you are responsible for managing a team up to 6 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust to us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage team of up to 6 people while performing services; motivate, coach, and mentor team
- Perform landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily team performance reports
- Assist with employee recruiting and selection
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Ability to work outside in Hot Weather
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
The Grounds Guys of Spring, TX