Lawn Care and Landscape Team Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Thank you for your interest in our growing company! We are a local Veteran owned company servicing Pflugerville, Hutto and Round Rock.
We will train the right person and we are looking for someone who is honest, self-motivated, thrives in fast moving environments, is able to manage time effectively, has a great attitude and loves to work outdoors.
As a member of the Ground Guys team, you perform lawn and landscape maintenance services at high levels of quality and service. You exemplify our Code of Values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are prompt, professional, reliable, self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
You are honest, thrive in fast moving environments, have a great attitude and love to work outdoors.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees, are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines and very importantly you are on time for work and scheduled jobs.
You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as, proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Performs lawn and landscape maintenance both residential and commercial duties including mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, pruning shrubs & trees, and flower bed maintenance
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Performs landscape enhancement activities including spring and fall cleanups, flowerbed cleanups, mulching, plantings, tree/shrub pruning, top soil application, aerations, lawn over seeding
- Responsible for managing a team up to 3 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
Supervise equipment maintenance and repair
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources, equipment and materials are readily available
- Manage daily clock in/out of team members, as well as, start/finish times of scheduled jobs
- Responsible for ensuring jobs are started/finished on time
- Assist with employee recruiting and selection
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- 2 years experience in this or a related field is required
- Previous leadership experience
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, problem solver, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
- Must have experience driving a truck and trailer
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
Grounds Guys of Pflugerville offers 6 paid Holidays per year and provides uniformsWe are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up! Starting Pay is $18 - $20 per hour
Putting our CUSTOMERS first by treating them with kindness and courtesy
Maintaining a positive ATTITUDE and ensuring our clients benefit from a job well done
Treating everyone and everything with RESPECT and simply ENJOYING life in the process
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT -
Clean, Branded Vehicles
Professional, Uniformed Personnel
Timely Response Guarantee
Safe, Reliable Equipment Maintained Daily
WHAT MAKES US THRIVE -
A reputation for professionalism and excellence, we are trusted, reliable, and dedicated to our customers.
Our MISSION is to exceed customers' expectations by providing exceptional front-line service with well-trained employees who thrive because of our positive culture and our VISION is to be recognized as the customer's preferred choice for premium grounds care services.
The Grounds Guys of Pflugerville
2830 A W Grimes BlvdPflugerville, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?