$1500 bonus! Work Hard, Play Hard is our motto! We are seeking a passionate, experienced landscape foreman for our fast growing landscape division. Profit sharing, flexible time, career growth and year round work are all unique aspects of joining our team. Also, we offer year round employment with snow plowing and snow removal.
The Grounds Guys is a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
As Landscape Foreman, you are responsible for managing a team up to 4 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust to us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- Two years experience in this or a related field is required
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to skid steer, truck/trailer, excavator.
- Landscape installation experience such as installation of patio's, retaining walls, sod, irrigation, plants
- Attention to detail, you are responsible for job quality
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
The Grounds Guys of Bozeman
Why Work Here?
Truly care about our employee's and a good work environment culture as it leads to great customer care as well.