Tech & Software Administrator
Technology & Software Administrator
Pride Center of Maryland (PCoM) is looking for a Technology & Software Administrator to join our team. The Tech & Software Administrator is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems, servers, and data security systems. The administrator ensures that internal IT structure of the organization remains up-to-date.
Applicable Experience Knowledge and Skills
- Three to five years of technical work in a non profit environment
- Maintain inventory for all staff technology
- Track issued technology for new hires
- Retrieve technology from terminated employees.
- Determines how to fulfill user requests based on available inventory
- Completes the request processing, issues licenses to users, receives purchase inventory into inventory, and processes returns
- Primary system administrator and application configuration expert for the organization
- Provide implementation and ongoing support for security applications
- Associate’s or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Work Environment/Physical Effort
- Requires ability to sit up to 3-6 hours per day with intermittent occasional walking and standing
- PCOM’s office hours are 10am-6pm
- Must be available to participate in after hours on-call rotation, as well as be on call during inclement weather
Other Experience/Licensure and/or Certification
- Database management
- Microsoft Office operating systems
- Computer operations and documentation of technical procedures
- Project Management Software (Wrike, Google Workspace, etc.)
- Payroll Software (ADP)
The Graves Company, LLCBaltimore, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.