Memory Care Director
- $57,000 to $65,000 Hourly
Who is Bridge Senior Living:
At Bridge Senior Living, our mission is to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and our associates each day.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what makes our communities a special place to live and work.
The Director of Memory Care is responsible for developing and executing the Best Friends approach to Memory Care utilizing all program components to maximize quality Resident care. They oversee the day to day operation of the unit and are responsible for recruiting, training, coaching, counseling and directing the staff in the Memory Care setting in accordance with company policy and procedures as well as current federal, state, and local regulations and standards.
- Support mission, vision, and goals of the organization, upholding and promoting company culture and vision.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of the department in compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, and guidelines to care as well as policy, procedures and practices. Assure activities are effectively planned in functional schedule and carried out by staff in appropriate manner. Promote philosophy that everything is an activity.
- Develop departmental budget and staffing plan.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing Quality Assurance program and provide appropriate plans of action to correct any identified deficiencies. Maintains an active fall prevention and hydration program.
- Take initiative to actively plan, develop, and implement expansion and/or innovation in program services.
- Actively communicate and work with Families and Residents of Memory Care to update on issues and when appropriate to assist in safe, respectful and appropriate transitions to other care settings, as necessary.
- Develop methods for coordination of the Memory Care department’s services with other Resident services, to ensure the continuity of the Residents' total regimen of care.
- Schedule staff, supervises employee effectiveness, observe skills and interactions and coach for improved performance. Conduct regular evaluations as required.
- Combination of education and/or experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university, with major work in related field.
- LPN or Geriatric or Dementia Activity Specialist
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Full Suite of Benefits
- Continued education and training to advance your career The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
The Grande at ChesterfieldChesterfield, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.