In Room Dining Coordinator AM & PM
- Posted: over a month ago
The Room Service Cashier’s job is to answer phones, record food orders and process payments, also responsible for promoting and suggesting menu items to hotel guests.
Ensure that orders are taken correctly, courteously, and call back to guest room if order is running late. Ensure all orders are fair and equitable assigned to each severs. Ensure a signed bill is received from each order. Make sure all stocks and supplies are stocked correctly, working with severs to ensure each severs completed all side word requirement.
Here's what we offer:
- Flexible scheduling- Full and Part Time
- Benefits for full-time employees (30 hrs a week) after 60 days of employment. (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Delicious $2 meals in the Employee Café
- Hotel stay discounts
- Training and career growth opportunities
Here's what's needed for the job:
- Customer/guest service experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Proficient conversation English language skills require
- Adhere to all State, Federal and local laws as they pertain to the sale and service of food and beverage products.
- Monitor the actions of guests and staff ensuring proper health and safety standards are met.
- Provides a favorable image of The Grand America Hotel to promote its aim and objectives.
- Available to assist servers by; running food &/or drink orders, expedite food, buss, pre-buss, set & pre-set tables, fill waters, retrieve bread and openly communicate information to the table’s appropriate server.
Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
The Grand America Hotel
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?