IT Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with the Application, IT, and Operational team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include facilitating regular project meetings, submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, establishing and executing effective project plans.
Why this role is critical:
The success of our business is dependent upon the efficient & secure transfer, storage, synthesis, & analysis of data, involving a variety of disparate internal & external systems. This individual will be responsible for managing the transition to and implementation of the next phase of our Information Systems + Integrations.
What you will be accountable for:
· Define project objectives, scope, roles & responsibilities, and requirements including availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
· Create a project budget based on requirements, track costs to deliver project on budget.
· Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
· Serve as liaison between the project team and senior management. Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
· Use project management tools such as Microsoft Project to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders with key project milestones, work streams & activities.
· Identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects. Identify and mitigating potential risks. Manage and adjust deliverables for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget. Monitor and measure success. Hold vendors accountable
· Partner with the Application and IT Infrastructure team to align on decisions and course of action to ensure the program runs efficiently and everyone has the information they need to be successful
· Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
· Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
· A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
· Proven experience in project management, IT project manager, or ERP project manager preferred.
· Experience with project management software tools, methodologies & best practices.
· Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
· Able to prioritize, plan, and handle multiple tasks/demands simultaneously
· Strong communication skills + training aptitude; willingness to bring colleagues along through the learning curve associated with tech change
· Ability to work in the office at least one week per month (open to flex-hybrid) but must be available to come to the office as needed.
· May require travel to our hotels and resorts to support IT and applications initiatives
Benefits and Perks:
· Competitive Salary DOE
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance benefits to fit your needs
· 401K with employer matching after 1 year
· Lodging, meal and ski pass discounts
The Grand America Hotel
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at The Grand America Hotel