- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Over the past 30 years, Grace Company has taken innovation and invention to entirely new levels with its commitment to integrating the worlds of quilting and technology. The results have been products that have not only revolutionized the industry, but also given those with a love of quilting the ability to create masterpieces almost beyond belief.
The Grace Company is seeking a full time Education Manager to facilitate and develop education and sales curriculum. This creative and self-motivated individual will have an opportunity to participate in helping drive the growth of an international manufacturer in the quilting and sewing industry.
The Education Manager at The Grace Company is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific education projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The Education Program Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships with Stakeholders, Department Managers, Employees, and Vendors needed to accomplish a project.
Please complete this questionnaire in addition to submitting your application: https://forms.gle/c2HkzEXCaD7GBjjk8
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must possess strong teaching and presenting skills of technical information. Knowledge of Longarm quilting or sewing is a plus.
- Intermediate skill levels required in the use and operation of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop and AI would be useful.
- Lead the planning and implementation of education projects and programs
- Managing a team of internal and external quilting educators
- Facilitate and schedule project meetings to include, but not limited to, the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale education project plans
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Provide direction and support to departments and project teams
- Quality assurance on project deliverables
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessments
- Organize projects and activities in accordance with the mission, values, and goals of the company
- Establish and maintain processes to improve and maintain efficiencies of projects
- Research and develop new projects and products in support of the organizations mission and key performance indicators.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Achieve an in-depth knowledge and skill level of the longarm quilting machines and software.
- Write detailed product training and technical documents.
- Manage key training projects, to included project-based education, instructions including help files, pattern instructions, design instructions and more.
- Participated in Training events, Videos, webinars, dealer events and more.
- Create and present creative projects for social media and training purposes.
- Participate in trade shows, demonstrating and selling quilting machines and related products.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
- Work flexibility is necessary for travel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influence and leadership
- Stress tolerance
- Team Player- have team-oriented experience and approach
- Ability to organize, design and edit presentations and materials
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
1-2 years project management or related experience preferred. Education experience a plus
This position is an in-office position in West Valley, Utah
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting Salary:$45,000-$60,000 depending on experience and skills
- 6 Paid Holidays as well as 1 additional floating holiday
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance through SelectHealth/Dental Select
- 10 days Paid Vacation
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Accrued Sick Time Off
- Convenient commute with easy access off I-215/UT 201
- IRA Retirement Plan with Company matching funds
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Grace CompanyWest Valley City, UT
Get fresh Education Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.