Mortgage Processor is responsible for providing quality loan processing such as data integrity, review completeness of initial application submission and reviewing files for accurate underwriting qualifications in order to meet closing deadlines.
- 5+ years experience in mortgage lending processes and products
- Ability to Manage pipeline to consistent service levels ensuring files are completed within each stage within guidelines set by management and update current systems accurately and timely
- Order documentation as required per policy and file, Regular follow up for missing items from borrowers and 3rd parties, Work with appropriate departments to move files from initial submission thru funding
- Assist in resolving problems or issues on loan files within the team, elevating to management as appropriate.
- Complete a quality file submission to Underwriting, Closing and Post Closing including appropriate stacking order and all quality responsibilities assigned to function
- Work with settlement agents and closing department to schedule closing dates and prepare closing document orders including requests for preliminary CD to determine cash to close etc.
- Timely communication loan status to the Loan Officer and Borrower
- Creative problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical and mathematical skills and applications
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills; Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate level of computer skills and the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills; Solid decision-making skills with display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality. Ability to build strong relationships with internal business partners to achieve success.
The Goodkind Group