- $30 to $35 Hourly
We are looking for seasoned plant electrician who could become the main electrical focus of our maintenance department. The ideal candidate must have experience with three-phase 480 V electric and must be able capable of testing and maintaining small, & large electrical equipment working on circuit breakers, large motors, transformers and is knowledgeable of the national code. This position is in charge of maintaining the company plant up to code.
Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM or 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications.
- Troubleshoot, install or repair electrical wiring, conduit, feeders, breakers and other electrical components using a variety of electrical test equipment
- Performs electrical maintenance and repairs
- Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the national electrical code and company standard.
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLCs.
- Should guide our purchasing department on equipment and electrical parts.
- Conduct preventive maintenance program and keep maintenance record.
- Work with minimum supervision and self-started.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans, prints, specifications and Operations and Maintenance Manuals.
- Ability to stand for long period of time.
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
- At least five years of prior industrial experience in a manufacturing related type of environment.
- The candidate we seek must read and write in English language.
- Must be self-starter and work independently without constant supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Must have flexible availability to be on call in emergencies and sudden issues as they occurred.
- Able to pass a drug screen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
The Goodkind GroupPerth Amboy, NJ
ManufacturingView All The Goodkind Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.