Our client who invests primarily in non-investment grade debt through its collateralized loan obligations, direct lending and other credit strategies is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join their team. Ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf.
- Answer phone calls with proper call screening, forwarding, and message taking.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate with all necessary parties and gather all requested materials
- Work with the receptionist to make sure the calendar appointment has all of the necessary details; such as attendee names, agenda, conference room, etc.
- Act as a liaison with other internal departments
- Ability to handle and screen both internal and external calls
- Must be able to work under deadlines and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Must possess a team-focused attitude
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements: including flights, car services, hotels and itineraries
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Aid other assistants when necessary and make sure there is adequate coverage at all times
- Bachelor’s degree (helpful)
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant support
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Preferred experience in the financial services industry
- Experience preparing expense reports and making travel arrangements
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment