Join One of The Top Real Estate Teams in DFW!
Sell more homes with us! Real Estate license required.
Are you a licensed real estate agent? Sell more with us! Accountability, training, opportunity, and leads!
Do you love Real Estate and want to sell more homes and make more money?
The Good Home Team with eXp Realty, is a top 1% real estate team in North Texas (ranked #68 in units sold in all of Texas). We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of licensed real estate agents to help convert our leads into clients.
We specialize in helping our agents sell more homes than the industry average. We help them make more money, and we help them build generational wealth through real estate.
Deals upon deals: We generate a lot of leads that just need to be nurtured and handed off to one of our real estate specialists when the client is ready to buy or sell.
Mastery Coaching: The moment you come in, you'll be coached and mentored by our top real estate specialists who are closing 4 to 5 times more than the industry average!
Training Program: We take you from 0 to 100 through our time-tested training program to ensure that you get off to a fast start.Compensation:
$60,000+ Commission BasedResponsibilities:
- Calling new leads
- Following-up with leads
- Open houses
- Follow our lead generation structure to convert leads into clients
- Real Estate License (required)
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
We are a medium-sized, family real estate development company that primarily self-performs construction for projects that we own. We are the opposite of corporate and have a very fun atmosphere; our employees are like one big family. If you enjoy an atmosphere where you aren't boxed into a rigid structure, then this will be a great fit.
National powerhouse real estate development team that continues to build exciting projects in the DFW market.
Align with top talent to construct a large pipeline of projects.
Grit, commitment, consistency, learning-based, coachable, passionate, drive, and taking names!
Through our organization we will help our employees to reach their highest goals.
A real estate development company that strives for growth in any market.