Retail Sales Associate
The Good Feet Store (Easy Step Enterprises, LLC) Fairfax, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
Do you have a desire to be a part of a team that is changing people’s lives? We are a dynamic small retail company, driven by our Vision, Mission and Values, with plans to double in size over the next 12 months.
At The Good Feet Store, we are dedicated to our mission of helping our community live an active and healthy lifestyle one step at a time. Our customers walk through the door looking for relief from foot, knee, hip or back pain. That’s where our arch supports come in! Our arch supports are designed to readjust, realign, and reposition the foot.
Visit www.goodfeet.com/Fairfax to learn more about The Good Feet Store arch supports.
Compensation and Perks:
- $15/hour for the first 90 days
- After 90 days, $15/hour + monthly commission & bonuses
- Retail Sales Associates make between $45,000 and $70,000+. The top tier of our DC Retail Sales Associates are on track for $80,000 - $100,000.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental and Disability Insurance offered to full-time employees after 90 days
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
- Paid Saturday lunches
- We partner with Fringe (www.fringe.us) for employee recognition
- Amazing retail hours 10 AM - 7 PM, Monday - Saturday; closed on Sundays!
- 401K in the works to be implemented by the end of the year
- Training will have you selling on your own in 3-4 weeks, with on-going training over your first 90 days.
- Consolutative: Listen and communicate with customers passionately about Good Feet arch supports and related products through a socially distant one-on-one consultative sales approach.
- Process monetary transactions, including financing options.
- Follow-up: Sales is not a one-time transaction. We follow-up with our customers to coach and encourage.
- Ownership of your personal sales metrics and goals (KPIs)
- Self-development, as a team player you are coachable, open and willing to apply the feedback given. We are always looking for our next leaders in the organization!
- Must be comfortable with constant standing, walking, and kneeling
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ascending or descending ladders
- We take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously, closing our doors before the majority of other retailers in March 2020.
- We modified our floor layout and demonstration process to allow for proper social distancing.
- We adhere to the Federal, State, local and CDC guidelines
Do you desire to help others, not be stuck behind a desk, and not limit your earning potential? Then apply today at The Good Feet Store (Easy Step Enterprises, LLC).
The Good Feet Store is an equal opportunity employer. #readytowork
Powered by JazzHR
The Good Feet Store (Easy Step Enterprises, LLC)
RetailView all jobs at The Good Feet Store (Easy Step Enterprises, LLC)