Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish/English)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representatives speak fluent English and Spanish while working remotely in our Contact Center At-Home Agent program. This program requires At-Home Agents demonstrate work habits and performance that include being self-disciplined and customer focused providing outstanding customer service by professionally answering incoming calls and insuring that customer inquiries are resolved accurately, politely and promptly. In this role you’ll be empowered to solve problems independently and make decisions that you consider to be in the customer’s best interest.
The starting wage for this position is $15.00/hr with an additional $.50/hr paid for verified bilingual skills in English/Spanish following the training period.
A variety of full-time and part-time remote work schedules are available from 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week, and would be discussed during the interview process.
- Regular and timely attendance
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Professionally communicate directly with customers via telephone and electronically
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers
- Resolve customer inquiries, issues, and complaints effectively and timely, striving for first-call resolution
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments for resolution
- Effectively notate and document customer interactions and transactions
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes
- Demonstrate best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits
- Improve the customer experience by providing information on new products and services through up selling
- Additional duties/tasks as assigned by leadership
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both Spanish and English (both speaking and typing)
- Ability to work with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be equipped to handle unpleasant customers and should always resolve issues in the best interest of both our customer and company
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills and keyboarding proficiency
- Strong problem solving skills
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends, overtime (FT roles), and other varied shifts as assigned
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team member
- Strong working knowledge of Golf, Baseball, and/or Softball is a plus
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS:
- Commitment level to creation of Raving Fans
- Speed and accuracy of process
- Reliability / Attendance
- Must be able to sit for the majority of a work day while viewing a computer screen for an extended time period
- Work may be repetitive with little time between calls
REMOTE WORK SITE REQUIREMENTS:
- The remote work site may be in an employee’s home or any other satellite location within Wichita, KS and the surrounding area
- At-home agents may be required to come into the office < 5% of the time as deemed necessary
- For security purposes a direct, wired connection to an internet service is required, no wireless internet
- All necessary computer and phone equipment is provided
Since 1998, the Golf Warehouse (TGW.com) and BaseballSavings.com has been an industry-leading online retailer of fun and products from popular brands that golfers and ballplayers of all ages and skills are looking for. Located in Wichita, KS our headquarters is home to more than TKTK employees who are dedicated to providing the best online shopping experience to our customers. As we continue to grow, we are looking for those who share our passion and want to team up with us.
TGW also offers a competitive benefits package beginning the first day of employment, including medical/dental/vision, Health Savings Account, company paid term life insurance, company paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and product discounts.
The Golf Warehouse (TGW) is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Powered by JazzHR
The Golf Warehouse, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at The Golf Warehouse, LLC