Job Title: Member Services Associate and Shuttle Driver
Work site: https://thegolfperformancecenter.com/
Who we are: The Golf Performance Center is the Northeast’s leading golf academy for athletes of all ages and skill levels. For student athletes, we offer both after school programming as well as full-time room, board, and a high school education. We also welcome adults who strive to take their game to the next level.
Job Description: The Member Services Associate is a resource for all current and potential members.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Pleasantly greet and interact with all guests in-person or on the phone
• Support coaching staff with set up and break down of all sessions
• Maintain outdoor facilities by picking & cleaning golf balls, fixing ball marks/divots, raking bunkers, etc.)
• Maintain indoor facilities by washing gym towels, general cleaning/vacuuming, and keep things in order
• Drive Junior Members to and from pre-determined pick-up/drop-off locations using company vehicles.
• A friendly outgoing personality ... Customer service experience in the golf / sports industry would be a plus!
• A reliable and diligent self starter who can take direction and requires little oversight
• Applicants must have a clean driving record and complete a background check.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (word, excel)
• Good personal hygiene and appearance