Located in Ridgefield, CT, the Golf Performance Center is the Northeast’s leading full-time golf training academy for athletes of all ages and skill levels. We seek a dedicated and motivated associate to join our maintenance staff as the #2 leader, working closely with the property manager. Your purpose is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds.
Golf Course and Ground Maintenance: Responsibilities include maintaining golf course greens, fairways, and the general grounds.
- Operates landscaping equipment and light power tools such as various mowers, trimmers, golf carts, shovels, rakes, etc.…
- Maintains tools and equipment
Building Maintenance: Responsibilities include general (handyman) repair and upkeep of the buildings.
- Cleaning, drywall repair, painting, door maintenance, and other repairs
- Basic understanding of carpentry and construction
- Experienced with the operation of various power and hand tools commonly used in the up-keep and repair of buildings
- Moving & setting up furniture for events
- Self-motivated ... punctual, work independently, attention to quality work
- Ability to operate motor vehicles safely; Driver’s license required
- Ability to communicate in English and pass a background check
- Zero-tolerance for drug use
- Experienced in use of lawn mowers, weed whackers, shovels, rakes, etc...
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, and general public.
The Golf Performance Center
Why Work Here?
Beautiful high end golf facility and school with a friendly group of associates and customers. www.thegolfperformancecenter.com