We are in search of a few energetic, motivated team members looking for experience in sports performance training and implementation of the Long Term Athletic Development model. Golf Performance Center (GPC) supports the goals of golf athletes of all ages and skill levels, from the complete beginner to the professional athlete. We believe that the body's physical function dictates the technique that athlete will use to swing the golf club. We also believe in quantifying athletes' improvement through various testing and evaluations methods. You will gain experience on some of the best technology available to capture information about the athlete's movement and mechanics while implementing strength and conditioning strategies to improve those mechanics over time.
Responsibilities of this position include supporting and running group training sessions after completion of GPC's Level 1 Coaches Manual. We are looking for forward thinking, ambitious, eager-to-learn candidates who are excited to make an impact on junior and adult golf athletes through physical performance coaching.
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Passion for health and fitness
- Completed or currently engaged in the study of health, wellness, or physical performance
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Golf Performance Center
Why Work Here?
Beautiful high end golf facility and school with a friendly group of associates and student athletes. www.thegolfperformancecenter.com