Job Title: Facilities Custodian
Work site: https://thegolfperformancecenter.com/
Who we are: The Golf Performance Center is the Northeast’s leading golf academy for athletes of all ages and skill levels. For student athletes, we offer both after school programming as well as full-time room, board, and a high school education. We also welcome adults who strive to take their game to the next level.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Pleasantly greet and interact with all guests in-person or on the phone
• Ensure all practice equipment is clean and organized throughout the day
• Maintain outdoor facilities by picking & cleaning golf balls, fixing ball marks/divots, raking bunkers, etc.
• Maintain indoor facilities by washing gym towels, general cleaning/vacuuming, and keep things in order
• Drive Junior Members to and from pre-determined pick-up/drop-off locations using company vehicles.
• A friendly outgoing personality
• A reliable and diligent self starter who can take direction and requires little oversight
• Applicants must have a clean driving record and complete a background check.
• Good personal hygiene and appearance