Summer Only Teacher Part Time & Full Time
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
The Goddard School of Bethesda is a renowned NAEYC accredited program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers and assistant teachers who understand each child’s needs.
We are looking for fun and energetic summer-only part time & full-time support teachers! Our summer program begins June 26th, 2024-August 30, 2024.
Our Teachers work together to:
- Meet the individual's needs of the children
- Communicate with parents
- Participate in staff and training meetings
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Present expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
- Build teamwork
- Use assessment tools
- Show a commitment to continuing education
For immediate consideration please apply now!
- 45 Hour Certification
- 90 Hour Certification, CDA, or BS Degree in Education
- Prior experience with children
- Strong written and communication skills
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
The Goddard SchoolBethesda, MD
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.