If you are interested in this position, don't forget to check out the "What's Next?" section at the end of this post. We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Assistant / Classroom Support
This is a full-time, entry level, position for someone who is looking to assist in the administrative and clerical tasks that are a part of Early Childhood Education, as well as make an impact on the lives of students, families and faculty on a daily basis.
- This is a full time, 40-hour position.
- Monthly, after hour faculty meetings, to discuss and develop as a team.
- Bi-annual full-day in-services.
- Additional opportunities for professional development.
- Competitive Pay & Benefits- Experience, education, impact and passion all play a role in compensation.
- Paid Time Off- We value family and quality time with loved ones and want to make sure our faculty are able have time off to do the same.
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits- We believe in healthy lifestyles and offer health benefits to assist our faculty in this.
- Childcare Discount- We understand that educators are naturally passionate about their own children’s education and offer a childcare discount to our full-time faculty.
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls; both internal and external.
- Responding to internal calls in a timely manner.
- Managing filing system.
- Greeting families and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain common areas throughout the school.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Maintaining supply inventory; including ordering.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Supporting classrooms as necessary; including but not limited to potty breaks, planning time and PTO coverage.
- Assist in maintaining health and safety standards established by Goddard Quality Assurance, Colorado Department of Health, Colorado Rules & Regulations
Office Assistant Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- CPR & Frist Aid Certified
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Ability to work well with varying personalities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of both student and faculty files.
- Great communication skills.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Familiarity with Colorado Shines, Professional Development Information Systems and Environmental Rating Scales. (preferred)
- Minimum Assistant Early Childhood Teacher Qualified (preferred)
Who are we?
We are a team of educators who have a passion for guiding and teaching the youngest of minds. It is our mission to provide an excellent educational environment that equips students, faculty and parents with the knowledge and tools necessary to recognize and take advantage of the opportunities to be successful at each stage of life.
We work towards this mission by holding to the following core set of values.
IMPACT – PASSION – INTEGRITY – RESPECT – RELIABILITY – PERSEVERANCE
If who we are and who you are fit well together, then we ask that you send us a message answering the following two questions:
- Which one of our six values do you excel at and why?
- What do you love about children?