Age groups: All age groups (Infant Toddler Preschool PreK)
$1,000 joining bonus!!!
About Goddard: The Goddard School is a leader in the child care industry, providing high quality early education to children. We believe in education through play! Our approach in the classroom is based on widely-accepted research that indicates that children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. Our highly-trained teachers foster the cognitive and social development of each child by lovingly guiding the class through play-based activities.
Lead Teacher (Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, PreK)
The Goddard School located in Bothell opened recently. At this time we are seeking full time lead teachers for various classrooms. Our center will serve ages from 6 weeks to 6 years. If you are a top quality teacher, with excellent experience and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility in the classroom, we welcome you to apply. Since we are just open and creating our school community, candidates must be flexible and able to work to fit the needs of our enrollment. Expectation is an eight hour shift between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm.
A lead teacher at The Goddard School is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment. Additionally a lead teacher is responsible to work together with an assistant teacher and in conjunction with the entire faculty.
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment.
- Advance children's physical and intellectual competence.
- Support each child's social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
- Establish positive and effective family relations.
- Ensure an effective program, responsive to children's needs.
- Maintain professional commitment.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development OR a current CDA or Early Childhood Teaching Credential or proof of current and active enrollment in a CDA Credentialing program
- Meet state qualifications for childcare center teacher including CPR, First Aid, Pathogens, Allergies training, MAT, Safe Sleep certificate, Food Handlers permit, proof of negative TB test from the last 12 months, MERIT id (Portable background check), STARS basic training and continuing annual stars hours. Most of them are not pre-requisites, but needed to completed in first 90 days of employment.
What you get:
- Competitive hourly pay - Depending on eligibility
- Health insurance
- Perks including employer paid membership for assorted discounted services (2BenefitU)
- Work in the industry's #1 provider
- Career mentoring and development through Goddard University
- Mingle and work with a team of teachers in harmony and supportive director and owners
- Highly discounted childcare (based on spot availability and budget)
Job Type: Full-time
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Early Childhood Education (Required)