Assistant Teacher/ Support Staff
The Goddard School Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Goddard School of Rockville is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers and assistant teachers who understand each child’s needs.
We are looking for fun and energetic Assistant Teachers/Support Staff for our school.
Our Assistant Teachers work together with lead teachers to:
- Meet the individual's needs of the children
- Communicate with parents
- Participate in staff and training meetings
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Present expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
- Build teamwork
- Use assessment tools
- Show a commitment to continuing education
For immediate consideration please apply now!
Available between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 45 Hour Infant and Toddler Certification
- 90 Hour Certification, CDA, or BS Degree in Education
- Prior experience with children
- Strong written and communication skills
The Goddard School
EducationView all jobs at The Goddard School