The Goddard School of Lake Houston is growing! As such, we have Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher positions available. Teachers work together with each other, and in conjunction with all faculty, to establish and maintain a safe, healthy, nurturing, and fun learning environment.
Teacher responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Advance children’s intellectual, social, and physical development.
- Support each child’s emotional development and provide positive guidance.
- Establish positive and effective family relations.
- Maintain a clean and presentable classroom.
- Ensure an effective and fun learning program.
- Work as a team.
- Respond to all children’s needs.
- Maintain professional commitment.
- At least six (6) months experience in a private preschool and/or a group childcare environment.
- Desire to teach children while having fun.
- Proven ability to be dependable and on-time according to faculty schedule.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- At least one (1) year experience in a private preschool and/or a group childcare environment.
- Bachelor degree or current CDA.