Toddler Lead: 2 years class
Other toddler and infant positions:
- Assistant Teacher: part time, afternoons
We are located just north of Austin and convenient to Round Rock, Leander and surrounding areas and our map link follows: https://goo.gl/1xLs0z
Goddard School is AdvanED/SACS accredited and a P21 Exemplar preschool. Going beyond daycare, we are a curriculum based childcare setting.
- 50% discount for childcare, based upon availability.
- Paid time off and holidays (including the week between Christmas and New Year)
- Generous Salaries
- Eligible for Monthly Bonuses
- Free CPR/First Aid Certification
- 401k, healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement for education related degrees
- Low childcare ratios
- Outstanding childcare facility that includes: 2 gyms, outdoor science/nature classroom, interactive white boards, children's cooking kitchen
- Enrichment faculty for music, fitness and dance to complement your preschool activities
- A strong career ladder in a nationally accredited preschool program
If not interested in a currently open position, we are always interested in talking to qualified candidates regarding full time or part time opportunities we may have in the future at our preschool!
If applying for Lead Teacher, an education related degree (Bachelors, Associates or CDA) preferred or the desire to complete one AND at least one year working in a licensed childcare center.
If applying for Assistant Teacher – experience working in a daycare setting and at least a high school degree.
General Qualifications: must meet the qualifications of his/her state and those set forth in the National Standards for hiring (see www.bls.gov), including the following:
Ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid
Ability to see and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses
Ability to speak and be understood under normal circumstances
Ability to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
Ability to use arms, hands, legs, and feet, with or without corrective devices; this includes the ability to evacuate the building during emergencies
Ability to handle crisis situations, especially where children are involved
Ability to respond immediately to emergency situations
Employment is contingent upon cleared DFPS, DPS, and FBI background checks