Customer Service Representative
The GOAL Family of Companies Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: April 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Goal Solutions, Inc. ("Goal") a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goal Investment Group Inc. ("GIG") is a multi-faceted services company that provides solutions for a variety of clients in unsecured and secured consumer asset classes including loans and income share agreements for higher education, home improvement, solar, personal loans and more. Goal's clients include Banks, Credit Unions, FinTech's, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, non-profit and for-profit institutions/programs in higher education, and GIG's owned portfolios.
Goal enables our clients the ability to focus on growing their origination programs while leaving the rest to us. From primary servicing and master servicing, to pre and post charge-off collections, backup servicing, and investor portfolio reporting; Goal takes cares of our client's back office support so they can focus on delivering their products to market.
Goal will continue to grow our services business both organically and through acquisitions. The Goal team has been working together over ten years and we pride ourselves and our work on our mission, values, culture and service to our community. Our company is headquartered in San Diego, CA with operations and technology locations in; Sioux Falls, SD; Austin, TX; and Folsom, CA. Additional information about Goal can be found at www.goalsolutions.com.
Each Customer Service Representative role consists of major areas of responsibilities which may include answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, responding to emails, as the primary bi-lingual contact for internal colleagues. Inbound calls primarily consist of borrowers inquiring about the Servicer of their consumer loan account. Outbound calls primarily consist of returning voice mails, and calling borrowers to inform or remind them of their repayment options. The Customer Service Representative will have a high attention to detail to follow various sets of rules and regulations regarding consumer loans held across multiple Servicers and Agencies. Administrative responsibilities primarily include procedural tasks such as recording and tracking documents, phone call or email follow-up in CRM, and special fact gathering assignments as needed.
- Perform responsibilities following standard operating procedures to meet or exceed documented service level goals.
- Have a high degree of awareness and understanding of information security.
- Answer inbound calls and reach first touch resolution on borrower questions or issues.
- Make outbound calls to respond to customer voice mails, liaise with partner Servicers and Agencies, provide loan updates, and provide options or counseling to borrowers in need of repayment assistance.
- Respond to customer emails and mail.
- Record customer interactions, open/close activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Perform administrative functions such as document tracking and recording, payment tracking and recording, legal tracking and reporting, and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Follow and understand all compliance and operational guidelines to ensure major areas of responsibilities are completed to compliance guidelines and standards.
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Associate degree; advanced education is a plus.
- 2+ years working in customer service position performing phone and administrative responsibilities; consumer finance or student loan experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database experience.
- Ability to follow documented Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize, be organized, and manage time effectively to meet service level goals.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.