Customer Borrower Service Representative
- Expired: April 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
How would you like to work for a company that is focused on employee satisfaction? (And truly follows through on that promise.)
How about a $3000 incentive to take a week off every three years? Yes, you read that right...we will PAY you to unplug for a week!
Want to find out about more of the employee perks at the Goal Family of Companies? Apply for our Borrower Services Representativeposition. This position works 8-5 Monday-Friday with 14 (FOURTEEN!) paid holidays per year.
The Borrower Services Representative role provides customer loan support by responding to various inquiries via telephone, email, and mail. A successful candidate has a high attention to detail to comply with various sets of rules and regulations regarding consumer loans held across multiple servicers and agencies.
- Follow standard operating procedures to meet or exceed documented service level goals.
- Have a high degree of awareness and understanding of information security.
- Answer inbound calls and assist in the flow of directing customers to the correct outcome of the request.
- Make outbound calls to respond to customer voice mails, liaise with partner servicers and agencies, and provide account updates.
- Respond to customer, servicer, and agency emails and mail.
- Record customer interactions, open/close activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Perform administrative functions such as document tracking and recording, payment tracking and recording, legal tracking and reporting, and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Follow and understand all compliance and operational guidelines to ensure major areas of responsibilities are completed to compliance guidelines and standards.
Education & Other Minimum Requirements
- 2+ years working in customer service position performing phone and administrative responsibilities; consumer finance or student loan experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Regular & reliable attendance.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database experience.
- Ability to follow documented Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize, be organized, and manage time effectively to meet service level goals.
Bonus points if you have:
- Associate degree or other advanced education
Qualities we look for in our candidates:
- An eagerness to learn and grow your skills.
- A drive to succeed, a sense of urgency, and a passion for the work.
- All-around good team leaders who are approachable and dedicated to helping others succeed.
Competitive pay with bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes, but not limited to:
- 401(k) + company match up to 4%
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Annual HSA contribution of $1,500
- Life insurance, disability, and critical illness
- Birthday holiday
- 2 floating Community Days
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous PTO, including Paid Parental Leave
- $2,000 Vacation Incentive Plan after 3 years + $1,000 Sabbatical Day
- Community funds, wellness funds, and more
Learn more about our benefits by viewing our 2023 Employee Benefits Brochure.
Goal Solutions, LLC ("Goal" or the "Company") is an innovative consumer loan servicing and asset management company providing comprehensive and customizable solutions driven by technology, analytics, and industry expertise.
Directly or through its subsidiaries, GSS Data Services, Launch Servicing ("Launch") and Turnstile Capital Management ("TCM"), Goal provides primary servicing, asset management, collections management, direct collections, administration, and treasury services. Key markets we serve include residential solar, home improvement, student finance, and a growing number of personal loan providers. Currently Goal serves a variety of clients including hedge funds, traditional banks, ABS structures, insurance companies, investment banks, and colleges and universities with over $26B in assets under management.
Goal will continue to grow the business both organically and through acquisitions. Senior Goal leadership has been working together for over fifteen years and we pride ourselves and our work on our mission, values, culture, and service to our community. Our company is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has been named "Best Places to Work" by the San Diego Business Journal since 2015. In 2022, Goal was certified as a "Great Place to Work".
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
The Goal Family of Companies
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Customer Satisfaction Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.