Client Relationship Manager
The Goal Family of Companies Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Client Relationship Manager
Location: Sioux Falls or Remote
Reporting to: Vice President, Business Development
Goal Structured Solutions, LLC (“GOAL” or the “Company”) is a multi-faceted company that provides end-to-end services to clients primarily in the higher education finance sector, residential solar and home improvement lending. Directly or through its subsidiaries, GSS Data Services, Launch Servicing and Turnstile Capital Management (“TCM”). GOAL provides primary servicing, asset management, collections management, direct collections, administration, and treasury services. Currently GOAL serves a variety of clients such as hedge funds, traditional banks, ABS structures, insurance companies, investment banks and colleges and universities with over $26B in assets under management.
GOAL will continue to grow the business both organically and through acquisitions. Senior GOAL leadership has been working together for almost fifteen years and we pride ourselves and our work on our mission, values, culture and service to our community. Our company’s operations are headquartered in San Diego, CA and has been voted as San Diego’s Best Employers since 2015.
Additional information about GOAL can be found at goalsolutions.com.
The Client Relationship Manager will report to the Vice President of Business Development and is responsible for working directly with designated GOAL clients as the primary contact to help meet program volume targets, ensure client satisfaction, and identify new growth opportunities. The Client Relationship Manager will have an in-depth understanding of the services divisions working cross-functionally supporting program management in the onboarding of new clients, interacting with operations leaders and team members, and other departments, in order to respond quickly to and resolve client issues and concerns. This role will also be key in providing feedback to senior management to improve the overall client relationship and success of both organizations.
- Primary contact for the client, answering questions, providing assistance, and proactively communicating.
- Provide problem resolution, taking the lead in identifying issues and finding mutually agreeable resolution for both the client and Goal.
- Identify and utilize Fresh Service, a service request tracking tool.
- Create a method to regularly communicate key enhancements, system changes, downtime, etc…to clients.
- Support the business development team in closing new client opportunities.
- Support the program management team in the successful onboarding of new clients coordinating with internal experts and stakeholders.
- Lead regularly scheduled client meetings, engaging appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Provide Annual Business Review with each client and key internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate client requests for changes or enhancements to existing programs and or services.
- Conduct annual client survey, publish results and implement recommendations
- Maximize the growth opportunity for each client.
- Identify opportunities to expand services with clients. Refer opportunities to Business Development for proposal, pricing, and contracting.
- Be highly knowledgeable of the operations and systems utilized within Goal, able to converse about and conduct live demo’s for external prospects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in client relationship management role.
- Ability to interact comfortably on the phone and in person at the executive level.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Organized individual who excels at problem solving and multi-tasking.
- Energetic self-starter with a track record of determination and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new things with a keen eye for detail.
- Team player mentality with excellent collaboration skills.
- Occasional travel to our Sioux Falls, SD and/or San Diego, CA office as well as occasional travel to clients.
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, economics, marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a CRM-type role.
- Experience working in the banking operations or consumer finance industry.
Qualities we look for in our candidates:
- An eagerness to learn and grow your leadership skills.
- A drive to succeed, a sense of urgency, and a passion for the work.
- All-around good team players who are self motivated.
Competitive pay with bonus, and comprehensive benefits package that includes, but not limited to:
- 401(k) Company Match at 4%
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Annual HSA contribution of $1,500
- Life insurance, disability, and critical illness
- Birthday Holiday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (when we are in the office)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- $2,000 Vacation Incentive Plan after 3 years + $1,000 Sabbatical day
- Community, Wellness funds and more
Learn more about our benefits by viewing our 2021 Employee Benefits Guide.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Powered by JazzHR
The Goal Family of Companies
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at The Goal Family of Companies