Forklift Operator/ Material Handler
1st Shift 5:00am - 1:30pm
- Pull, stage and transport materials to all areas of our plant by safely operating a variety of forklifts
- Accomplish material accuracy by recording movement, entering and tracking daily transfers and executing daily cycle counts.
- Load and unload containers of incoming material from trailers.
- Trained in packaging and material shearing operations for backup support.
- Assist in other areas of plant as needed.
- General housekeeping to upkeep a safe and professional warehouse
- Minimum 2+ years of forklift and warehouse experience
- Valid CA Drivers license with an acceptable driving record
- Basic PC Computer Skills
- Minimum composite score of 240+ on our Wonderlic Math Assessment
The Gill Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
The Gill Corporation provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disability Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please notify the Human Resources Department.