Real Estate Outside Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 Yearly
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
- We serve real estate buyers and sellers in the Hampton Roads area.
- We have more leads than we can handle with a database of more than 22,000 people!
- We are an HRRA COE Mega Platinum Team for 2021
- A licensed real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based
- Oriented, Self Motivated, Self Managed, and Gritty
- Do you have a passion to help others at a high level?
- Tired of working endless hours without support
Do you want
The strategies do you NEED to succeed in this market?
- Structure, technology, resources, and leads?
- Marketing admin and transaction coordination services?
- Coaching and leadership development by top team leaders and agents in the country?
through showing partners so you can take a night off?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture that is focused on your success?
If you are ready to take your business to the next level by joining forces with a team then apply now. Agents that consistently work to follow the coaching and support of the team have closed 30+ deals in their FIRST year of real estate working LESS than 40 hours per week. What are you waiting for?
We believe that if you focus on where your talent lies and the activities that you enjoy doing that you will be more productive and more fulfilled. A team environment gives you that kind of leverage. We are focused on creating experts, using technology, systems, and automation to increase efficiency, and providing LEVERAGE to our agents for better work-life integration.
We are continuously evaluating our marketing efforts and advertising campaigns and constantly tweaking our technology to gain greater exposure for our business. We strategize, we test the market, we expand, we grow, and you grow.
Opportunity for stock ownership and other revenue streams available through innovative brokerage! Affordable health insurance is available!Compensation:
$85,000 - $200,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Create relationships
- Be community-centric and client-driven!
- Follow up with leads and cultivate relationships! Fanatically follow up!
- Consult with clients to solve problems with innovative programs
- Primary duties include prospecting, follow-up, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline using team-provided tools and lead generation systems.
- Provide world-class FIVE STAR+ customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Work our team systems to stay in front of your pipeline and never drop the ball
- Hold open houses regularly as part of our lead generation plans
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Current Real Estate License or in the process is REQUIRED
- Ability and desire to develop real estate into a career
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Growth-oriented with a desire to learn
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Thrives in a true team environment - ready to work together for the greater good of the team!
- Collaborate with the team on community involvement and client appreciation events
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Experience with contracts and/or sales is a plus!
- Problem Solver!
- Not afraid of prospecting through phone, text, and email to an established database
- Compensation is commission only. Advertised compensation is based on average performance for agents that treat Real Estate as a full-time job!
Our organization is a growing Real Estate company focused on residential real estate sales.
FOCUSED, COMMITTED, and DEDICATED are our core values:
We are focused
- On Relationships
- On the Needs of Clients
- On our Community
- On personal and professional growth
We are committed
- To Family
- To Integrity
- To Supporting One Another
We are dedicated
- To Learn and Grow
- To Maintain a Positive Attitude
- To Have Fun
- To find Solutions and NOT Problems
The Gelzinis Group, LLC
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
Real EstateView all jobs at The Gelzinis Group, LLC