Membership Outreach Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
The Gathering Spot is seeking a Membership Outreach Representative to work closely with the membership retention department and report to the National Director of Member Relations. The Membership Outreach Rep and is responsible for providing exceptional customer service through consistent outbound calling and correspondence with members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reaching a set quota of daily outbound calls to members across the country
- Pulling Necessary Reports to build relevant call lists
- Logging all interactions with members
- Assisting Member Services Coordinator with email correspondences
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service and Problem-Solving for Inbound Member Feedback & Escalations
- Building a Strong Relationship with Members and logging or escalating across departments with any relevant information
- Joining a fast-faced, growing company
- Competitive benefits package including company-paid health care, dental, eye and 401k Matching
- Company provided lunch when working on site
- Flexible work from home company culture allows for 2 days work from home per week
The Gathering Spot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
The Gathering Spot
BusinessView all jobs at The Gathering Spot