- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Garrett Companies is seeking to hire a Full-Time Service Manager for our brand new, lease up property, The Prospector Modern Apartments, located in Castle Rock, CO. As a Service Manager, you will be an integral part of the community, and will help support the property as it actively works through lease-up and stabilization.
As the Service Manager, you will partner with the leasing team to ensure that vacant apartment homes are ready and available for rental in accordance with move-in schedules. You will also maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as purchase supplies in accordance with budget guidelines. You will lead, train, and supervise maintenance team members at the property, and ensure maintenance service requests are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Why You Should Work with Us
- Lease-up commissions for Maintenance Team
- Medical benefits available immediately
- Competitive paid holiday’s
At The Garrett Companies, we believe that through the relentless pursuit of excellence we can become the most successful multifamily development company in the country. We want to be the best, and we're unapologetic about it! We have been named the #1 fastest growing, privately held real estate company in the USA (Inc.500, 2018). Not only that, but we’re also the best-decorated team in the multifamily industry as a 100% certified Great Place to Work.
With over 35 total awards, 18 national recognitions, and a 6+ year winning streak, we are passionate about the culture we foster and the team we choose to support it. If you want to grow your career with a nationally recognized and committed leader of excellence, then we encourage you to apply!
- Ensure apartment homes that have been delivered by construction are move in ready, and consistently inspect amenities to make sure they are in proper working condition and clean at all times.
- Resolve any customer and/or resident related concerns or objections as they arise.
- In conjunction with the Community Manager, complete move-in/ move-out inspections with residents.
- With Community Managers input, initiate, prioritize and assign individual maintenance team daily activities, including service requests, housekeeping, apartment turns, compliance and ordering of supplies.
- Develops maintenance team members as a
- With guidance from Community Manager, appropriately uses performance counseling to correct and/or improve performance issues when necessary.
- Maintains relationship with vendors, residents, team members and associates on a professional level at all times.
- Consistently and effectively communicates with Community Manager and relevant teams regarding community performance.
- Keeps in compliance with and abreast of all OSHA
- Works with and supervises outside contractors and
- Performs other duties as assigned by
- Inspects apartment homes, buildings, and common areas Creates service requests to assign repairs of observed maintenance or housekeeping needs.
- Develops and maintains preventative maintenance schedule for applicable
- Conducts quarterly community audits to include: all operating mechanical and non- mechanical parts; electrical, HVAC, plumbing, roofs, balconies, etc.
- Ensures compliance with State, Federal and local codes and oversees City and Fire
- 5+ years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor with new construction and lease-ups.
- Must provide own
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with Property Management software, Entrata preferred.
- Must be willing to be on call, and take emergency calls after standard working hours.
- HVAC certification required.
- CAMT certification
- Certified in OSHA programs and
- CPO certification
- Ability to climb up to four flights of stairs to access apartments
- Ability to walk several acres to inspect community
- Must be able to lift 50-75 to perform all aspects of the job on a daily basis. Possibly operating dangerous equipment. Physical work may include moving furniture and equipment, shoveling, raking, lifting, climbing, walking, etc.
- Must be able to adapt to inclement weather.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods at a time
Membership to professional organizations and continuing education is supported by The Garrett Companies.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Garrett Companies
3360 Esker CircleCastle Rock, CO
BusinessView all jobs at The Garrett Companies