The GSB Group, Inc., specialized in providing quality financial IT professionals, is seeking Business Analysts with nCino Commercial Loan Origination System (LOS) experience for our valued clients.
The Business Analyst will work directly with clients in a business consultant/business systems analyst capacity and will have in-depth knowledge and experience in implementing the nCino Commercial LOS as well as business practices within the commercial lending industry. The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding client’s requirements, processes and methodologies.
These roles are 6+ months contract positions.
***Immediate attention will be given to those who answer the pre-interview questions associated with this job***
- Liaison between the business and development teams to gather requirements and create business requirement documents (BRDs) and/or functional specification document (FSDs)
- Communicate the most effective way to utilize and implement the nCino Commercial Loan System to satisfy business requirements, which may be a combination of both standard and/or custom functionality
- Utilize business/functional requirements to develop test scripts and test system changes/functionalities
- Provide support to business teams and vendors in terms of answering questions, clarifying requirements and resolving issues as they arise during design and development of the nCino Commercial LOS
- Develop user procedures and provide training, as needed, to users and administrators
- Ability to effectively lead and work with individuals and groups at various levels in the organization
- Understands the definitions and configurations within nCino
- Understands the process of troubleshooting software systems
- Ability to map data and integrate with core systems
- Configure, build and test system
- Excellent organizational skills and results oriented
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years minimum experience with nCino platforms a must
- Salesforce or systems built on relational databases experience preferred
- Experience in automated workflows, customer relationship management (CRM) and digital document management within nCino is strongly preferred
- Experience in software implementations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent job-related experience.
Please respond with interest by attaching resume