Executive Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Southern California United Food & Commercial Workers Unions & Food Employers Joint Benefit Funds Administration, LLC (The Funds) were created more than 40 years ago as a result of collective bargaining between the Southern California Retail Food Employers and the Southern California UFCW Union Locals. The Funds serve in excess of 100,000 participants! There are two Funds, the Pension Fund and the Benefit Fund--through which member retirement and health and welfare benefits are provided.
The Funds Office is currently searching for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Chief Operating Officer. In this forward-facing role, you will be responsible for managing confidential information, completion of board and trustee projects, scheduling meeting and managing final documentation,
- Manage multiple schedules, calendars and meetings with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Read, research and route correspondence, draft letters, responses and documents by utilizing independent judgement and critical thinking skills
- Coordinate large and small meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Research data and provide documents for review and presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare memos, meeting records, reports, using exceptional documentation skills and confidentiality
- Build relationships with internal and external partners that continue to provide an exceptional experience for both employees and vendors.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate Degree or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 5 years years prior experience in an Administrative Assistant role supporting a C-Level Executive in a mid-sized organization or combination of education and experience
- Prior experience utilizing MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to professionally communicate with various stakeholders
- Able to build, foster and maintain professional relationships across the organization
- Highly organized and detailed
The Funds is an equal employment opportunity employer and no candidate for employment will be rejected on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, or sex. Candidates with physical impairments or limitations will be considered to the extent it can be reasonably demonstrated that the duties and responsibilities can be effectively performed without endangering the individual, colleagues or surroundings.
The Funds offers exceptional benefit packages that includes a 401-k plan, pension plan, vacation, holiday, education reimbursement and much more!
The company supports current employees and retiree's with their benefit needs including pension payments and services, medical, dental and vision claims.
6425 Katella AvenueCypress, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?