Thank you for clicking on this job posting. The purpose of this initiative is to start a fund to identify and create a national consensus on criminal justice reform.
George Floyd (African American), Paul Castaway(Native American), James King (White American), Erik Salgado (Latino American), and Fung Lee (Asian American) what do these people all have in common? They were all brutalized or killed by law enforcement. This is nothing new, it just that now seems to be the time the country is finally opening itself up to reality. This is a problem that affects YOU, your family, your communities, your state, and our country. Hundreds of thousands of people from around the world are protesting police brutality and in the US we are in an election that many in my home state are calling the fight for our soul.
Through the proposed plan we will do the following Key Things:
- Start GoFundMe Campaign to host the platform and fund the leadership team who is elected to achieve the objectives of the consensus
- Create a unified platform to conduct a national discourse on criminal justice reform
- Develop and launch a product on Kickstarter (Very Late Stage)
As Director of Strategic Partnerships and Public Relations, you will play a crucial role in our effort. Your efforts could very well determine the outcome of the initiative. The purpose of your role is to identify and contact civil rights, criminal justice groups, and celebrities to garner an endorsement of the initiative to give us the authority, credibility, notoriety required to incite the level of participation required to host and create a valid national consensus.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be to
- Handle all media inquires
- Identify and contact civil rights and criminal justice reform groups to garner endorsements for the initiative
- Seeking and creating promotional media opportunities for the Executive Director and the initiative such as being invited to an interview,
or being featured in a podcast
- Act as the primary point of contact and managing relationships with third-party inquirers and organizations
- Build a team of volunteers to assist you in your efforts if necessary
After the successful campaign if funds will allow you will be asked to stay onboard on a stipend and with the launch of the Kickstarter campaign this will turn from an initiative to a startup and you can be asked to join.
The Fund to Create a National Consensus on Criminal Justice Reform
Why Work Here?We exist to start a fund to identify and create a national consensus on criminal justice reform. In the effort, we will establish a single, central, and unified platform to host a national discourse on criminal justice. Once a leadership team has been identified, the funds that we raised in our initial campaign will be used to fund the leadership team's effort to achieve the objectives of the consensus. We will then create a product by popular demand to further sustain the leadership team transitioning our team from an initiative to a seed/growth stage startup. In the end, we will become a benefit style/B-Corp or a non-profit/for-profit hybrid company.
Join and change the course of this country's future.