Revenue Resolution Specialist
- Expired: May 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Revenue Resolution Specialist
Pay: $22 to $25 an hour depending on experience
In office Position
Preferred Experience: Healthcare, AthenaHealth, Compliance & Multi-state
- Monitor and identify trends that may be specific to a payer, service or provider, and communicate such trends to RCM Leadership.
- Work tasks for refund requests, credits, enrollments and unpostables.
- Under general supervision, identify and resolve routine outstanding worklist items.
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of general account issues.
- Assist in the resolution of outstanding refund requests from past due correspondence.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures; ensuring timely and complete documentation of activities performed.
- May serve as a point of contact for internal and external vendors in response to inquiries and unresolved issues.
- May mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor. Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations.
- Requires attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices and medical business office procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance reimbursement procedures and practices
- Skill in using computer and calculator
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
The French Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The French Agency