My name is Alex Brigandi, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Training and Development Coordinator for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
Industry: Social Media/Software
Searching for a Training & Development Coordinator to support our business with strong training & development plans and execution. In this role you will work closely with Leadership and the Global Customer Learning (GCL) team and report to Marketing Director.
- Planning, organizing and support in the execution of training and development initiatives for the team.
- Identify and recommend internal process improvements.
- Manage training program logistics for online and in-person trainings (including class setup in our LMS, enrollments, room bookings, all logistical arrangements etc.)
- Assist internal stakeholders with scheduling training with vendors.
- Oversee and manage training materials (ordering of workbooks, printing handouts and one-sheeters, and other supplies as necessary.)
- Work with team to manage pre and post training communications (reminders, surveys, evaluations, etc.)
- Manage purchase requests and purchase orders within our internal system, and work with GCL program managers to organize and track vendor invoices.
- Manage translation projects with vendors and assist with proof/review copies.
- Assist Director with providing monthly/quarterly completion reports.
- Request and organize headcount reports from HR Ops.
- Pull regional numbers reports from rev ops/op comms presentations.
- 1 - 3 years professional experience in supporting Learning, Business Operations or Program Management in a high-tech or highly creative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business is preferred.