My name is Kevin, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Technical Writer for a prominent client of ours. This position is in Worcester, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
• Write SolTRAQs (TrackWise) exception reports for operations
• Ability to independently manage assignments and shifting priorities while maintaining timelines
• Lead meetings and influence others to gain consensus across multiple departments
• Identify trends and propose effective CAPAs
• Anticipate roadblocks and elevate as appropriate
• Possess strong technical writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in science or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in FDA regulated environment in area such as manufacturing, quality, engineering, process development or quality control
• Strong understanding of biologics processes and quality systems
• Ability to work collaboratively with different teams and stakeholders
• Effective communicator
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Preferred experience with TrackWise, LIMs, Maximo and Learning Management Systems.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field